Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (DUCCE )
CLASS ON v11.5 LABS
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (DUCCE) is a 5-day instructor-led course intended for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day maintenance and installation of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10.0 (CCE) product deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment.
This course gives the learner an understanding of the Unified CCE v10.0 deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and troubleshooting tools for inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This will be accomplished by installing and configuring the Unified CCE v10.0 software and introducing Unified CCE v10.0 troubleshooting tools.
DUCCE is intended for those installing the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 3 support of the solution. This course also serves as a good stepping-stone for AUCCE Part 1 and AUCCE Part 2, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only, not become scripting experts.
PCCE (Packaged Contact Centre Enterprise) is the same UCCE product but with a limited deployment and simplified tools. PCCE users and engineers should be taking UCCE courses, as the same tools are used during training. For instance, scripting for PCCE and UCCE is the same – ICM Script Editor and Studio.
If you are using an earlier version of UCCE, you will benefit from this training. Although v.10 is used in the class, skills taught will still be equivalent.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE v10.x solution as deployed with Unified CVP, including CTI functionality used with Unified Communications Manager.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option using a SIP Dialer.
- Utilize the Legacy Command Line Utilities within the ICM environment for support and troubleshooting UCCE.
- Utilize the Diagnostic Framework suite of utilities (Analysis Manager, Diagnostic Portico, CLI) within the UCCE environment for support and troubleshooting of UCCE.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various utilities within the UCCE solution for troubleshooting and support of the environment.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Installing CCE VXML Solution
- Installing CCE Outbound
- Supporting CCE
- Lab 1-1: Check out the Lab Environment
- Lab 1-2: Explore Voice Gateway
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 2-2: Install ICM Central Controller and Admin Data Server/HDS
- Lab 2-3: Configure/Install PG for CVP and UCM
- Lab 2-4: Install, Configure and License CVP Components
- Lab 2-5: Configure IOS Voice Gateway for CVP
- Lab 2-6: Configure ICM for CVP Scripting
- Lab 2-7: Prepare a simple CVP Test Script
- Lab 2-8: Use ICM Tools to Observe Script Progress
- Lab 3-1: ICM Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 3-2: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTI Components
- Lab 3-4: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 3-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy
- Lab 4-1: Configure Courtesy Callback (CCB)
- Lab 5-1: Install and Configure Cisco Outbound Option – SIP
- Lab 6-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 6-2: Instructor Break/Fix Lab
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
The knowledge and skills that a student must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment