Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO)
The Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Operations and Troubleshooting (DCACIO) v5.2 course shows you how to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn about operational tools, best practices, caveats, and practice troubleshooting common issues on a live fabric. Based on lessons learned in wide range of production deployments, this course gives you the real-world knowledge and skills to boost operational efficiencies in your own deployment.
How You’ll Benefit
This course will help you:
- Quickly ramp up on Cisco ACI® operational knowledge, skills, and best practices honed from real-world production deployments
- Gain hands-on troubleshooting techniques
- Optimize the benefits of using Cisco ACI, such as streamlined operations
Who Should Enroll
This course is ideal for developers and engineers including:
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Data Center Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Field Engineer
- Server Administrator
- Network Manager
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco ACI built0in tools for operating and monitoring the fabric.
- Describe the complex challenges related to monitoring and Cisco tools that address them: Cisco Nexus Dashboard and Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights.
- Describe fabric installation upgrade, backup, restore, and best practices for Cisco NX-OS-to-ACI migration and Cisco ACI management access.
- Describe the tools and best practices for monitoring ACI fabric.
- Describe best practices for Cisco ACI naming conventions, Day-0 configuration, VMM integration, and Cisco ACI migrations.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of ACI architecture and concepts need to get an ACI fabric into production
- Familiarity with data center infrastructure operations
- Familiarity with management of Cisco data center switches
- Data center operations
The following course will provide you with the required ACI skills:
- Implementing Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solution (CCNA)
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
- Describing Cisco ACI Day-0 to Day-2 Operations
- Describing Day-2 Operational Tools
- Describing Cisco ACI Configuration Management
- Describing Cisco ACI Monitoring
- Cisco ACI Best Practices
- Safeguard ACI Operation Using Network Assurance Engine
- Explore Cisco Network Insights and Nexus Dashboard
- Configure SNMP and Perform Export/Import Operations
- Monitor Cisco ACI and Configure Syslog
- Configure ELAM Assistant
- Explore the Management Information Tree
- Configure SPAN